January 10, 2009

Intermezzo

Happy New Year! (I know, it's a bit late)

The first week of January has passed and all I remember of it is work, work, work. Even during the holidays I had to go to the office to finish off a few reports :(

I thought that things at my office would slow down after the holidays, but I was wrong. I even have to go to Semarang on a business trip next week. But because I've never been there before, I'm quite excited about it. Although it is a bit difficult to go sightseeing when on a business trip, this time I'm determined to see at least 2 places : Lawang Sewu, which is an old Dutch colonial building that has "1000" doors (and is supposed to be haunted) & Nyonya Meneer factory/museum (a famous Indonesian jamu brand).

Well, more on that next week. Actually I have a few topics in mind I want to write about, but I don't have the time yet :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...