March 27, 2012

The Raid: Redemption

I was very glad to hear that an Indonesian film actually got some recognition abroad. The Raid: Redemption (Indonesian title: Serbuan Maut) is a hard-core action movie about an elite cop team trapped inside a building full of mobsters. 


From what I've read, besides the awesome fighting choreography, this movie should be commended because of the low budget it took to make it ("only" around 1 million USD).

Seeing the reviews, I wonder whether it is too hard-core for a chick-flick fan like myself. But after posting the question on my facebook page, my girlfriends say that it is still a great movie to watch even though there are scenes where we girls would squint. 



Well, I'm planning to see it later this week. Will post reviews then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...